Tuesday 12 February 2019

Some Quirky scrapping

I subscribe to a bi-monthly scrapbooking kit from Crafty Templates, and I love it when the pizza box containing my Quirky Kit arrives at my door. The kits always contain new and exciting products that are all colour-coordinated and, although they are often slightly outside of my comfort  definitely get my creative juices flowing.

Sometimes I just let myself create whatever takes my fancy that day, but I also have an ongoing project, creating a book per year of my favourite photos from that year. At the moment I am a little behind with that project (I’m still working on 2016’s photos!) so thought I ought to do another page when my new kit arrived today ...


I started off using a lovely paper from this month’s kit, then added some suitable embellishments, but I wanted to use a larger variety of embellishments so I raided some previous kits (including a stencil and texture paste from one previous kit) which had had similar colour themes. 

I think that this layout expresses the life and energy and joy-of-life that these two young people show.  And it was nice to do something a little different after all the mixed media experimentation I’ve been doing recently. 

Thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment