Friday 16 February 2018

Mini moleskin journey



A few years ago I bought a mini moleskin book, after seeing the idea in a craft magazine, and started using it as a record of my scrapbooking style. I made a few entries and then forgot about it. But I rediscovered it when I rediscovered my crafting mojo recently, so now it has a few more entries, and I will continue adding to it as I try out new ideas and products. 
The first few photos show the pages I made years ago, and are quite minimalist and “clean”, not very adventurous. 



Then I rediscovered the journal just after I started experimenting with paints and texture pastes ...
And this most recent entry is using the new Tim Holtz Pocket Frame die (I also coloured and stamped the papers I used to cut the shapes from).  I really love this die and can see myself getting a lot of use out of it.
I'm really looking forward to adding more pages to this little book to show how I continue to experiment with new ideas and techniques.
 

 












2 comments:

  1. beautiful work, I am obsessed with texture paste for practically every journal entry I do, have you tried colouring the paste? that also gives some great effects

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've added colour to texture paste, and I've also got some pre-coloured pastes. there are endless ways to use it ...

      Delete